Sweet Potatoes & Apricots with Pecan Streusel
Looking for a unique and easy holiday side dish? Our Sweet Potatoes & Apricots with Pecan Streusel is bubbly and crumbly, and ready in under an hour!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can apricot halves, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup minced dried apricots
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbs. flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup soft butter
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together the sweet potatoes and canned apricots; transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- Place pecans, dried apricots, brown sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a small bowl. Add butter and mix with the tines of a fork until crumbly.
- Scatter apricot mixture over sweet potatoes and bake for 40 minutes.