Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
Start your morning off right with a cool and refreshing Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl, packed with fresh fruit, yogurt and sunflower seeds. This breakfast takes just 5 minutes to prepare!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 1 (6 oz.) container non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbs. fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. organic honey
- 1 kiwi fruit; peeled and sliced
- 1/2 banana; peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
Steps to Prepare
- Place Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes, yogurt, orange juice and honey in a power blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a cereal or pasta bowl(s) and arrange kiwi, banana, blueberries, sunflower seeds and golden raisins over the top.