Sweet Potato S’mores
The childhood favorite that everyone loves has been upgraded and is made with Bruce's Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup, chocolate bars, and creamy marshmallow cream.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 4 (1.55 oz) chocolate bars
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained well and smashed
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange 6 graham crackers onto prepared baking sheet.
- Lay 8 squares of chocolate (each bar has 12 squares) onto each cracker. Spread 2 heaping tablespoons sweet potatoes
- Spread marshmallow cream (about 2 heaping tablespoons) onto the remaining 6 graham crackers (you will not use the entire jar of
- Place crackers (marshmallow cream side down) onto the sweet potatoes and press down gently.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until the chocolate has just melted.