Sweet Potato & Kale Salad
This is a perfect salad for a warm spring/summer evening. It's so easy and simple to make yet has a twist with the sweet potatoes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 2 bunches fresh baby kale, rinsed and chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in syrup; rinsed
- 2 baby cucumbers (Persian); chopped
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato strips (packed in oil)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Place kale in a large salad bowl along with sweet potatoes (cut into slightly smaller pieces), cucumber and tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together both oils, vinegar and dried mustard.
- Pour over salad and mix gently.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.