Sweet Potato Ice Box Pie
Easy dessert perfect for Easter! This Sweet Potato Ice box Pie is made with very few ingredients and is perfect for the whole family.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1-1/4 cup (from a 15 oz can) Bruce’s Sweet Potatoes in Syrup
- 2 tablespoons sweet potato syrup
- 1 (11 oz) box no-bake cheesecake mix
- 4 tablespoons butter; melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup cold half & half
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Steps to Prepare
- Puree sweet potatoes (enough to yield 1 cup).
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumb packet with melted butter and sugar.
- Press into an 8” (buttered) pie pan; set aside.
- Beat together the cheesecake mix, evaporated milk, half & half, sweet potatoes, reserved syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Transfer mixture into the prepared pin pan and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and decorate with candy eggs, if desired.