Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
Spice up your next party with Bruce's Sweet Potato Cheese Ball. Our cheese ball combines Bruce's Sweet Potatoes, cream cheese, and apricot jam for an out of this world flavor combination that is sure to be the highlight of your next tailgate or party.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained well
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley (or 2 tablespoons fresh)
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Steps to Prepare
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sweet potatoes, Parmesan cheese, apricot jam and parsley until
- Form mixture into a ball, wrap in waxed paper or cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir together the pecans, cinnamon and sugar and transfer to a plate. Roll the cheese ball into the mixture to completely cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers.