|Prep Time||10 minutes|
Spice up this Easter's recipe with some Sweet Potato & Carrot Toasts.
- 1/2 cup (from a 15 oz can) Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes
- 1 (4 oz) block cream cheese; room temperature
- 12 slices think bread; toasted
- 2 fresh carrots; grated
- fresh parsley sprigs
- Using a hand blender, whip together the sweet potatoes and cream cheese; set aside.
- Cut toasted bread into carrot shapes and spread with sweet potato-cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated carrot and decorate carrot tops with parsley sprigs.