Splenda® Yam Apple Crisp
For dessert, surprise family and friends with our Splenda® Yam Apple Crisp, featuring rolled oats, cinnamon and sugar-free apple butter.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes with Splenda®, drained
- 1 (20 oz.) can sugar free apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar free apple butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine drained Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, pie filling and apple butter.
- Transfer to baking dish, and drizzle with syrup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix the oats, baking mix, cinnamon and pinch of salt. Cut 1/2 cup butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Remove dish from oven (after 20 minutes) and scatter the crisp topping over the yam and apple mixture and bake an additional 15-20 minutes until golden brown.