Salted Cashew Sweet Potato Fudge
A unique twist on a classic white chocolate fudge recipe! While quick and easy to prepare, Bruce's Yams Salted Cashew Sweet Potato Fudge is a nutty, sweet treat that no one will expect but will instantly love.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup, drained and mashed
- 1 tbs. (warm) heavy cream
- 1 tsp. (warm) pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup chopped, salted cashews
Steps to Prepare
- Spray a 4” x 5” glass dish with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- Warm a glass bowl and add white chocolate chips. Heat in microwave, stopping every 20 seconds to stir.
- When melted, stir in mashed Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, cream, vanilla, salt and nutmeg. Mix quickly, then add cashew butter and continue to mix until very smooth. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with chopped cashews, patting them gently into fudge.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours.
*This fudge gets soft when left at room temperature; store in the refrigerator.