Peanut Butter & Sweet Potato Smoothies
Simplify your morning routine with a nutritious and delicious Peanut Butter & Sweet Potato Smoothie! Packed with protein, vitamin C and vitamin A, breakfast is served in five minutes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 1 cup plain yogurt (not Greek style)
- 2 tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fresh orange or tangerine juice
- 4-6 ice cubes
Steps to Prepare
- Place Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, yogurt and peanut butter in a power blender and process until smooth.
- Add orange or tangerine juice and ice cubes, and blend until thick and creamy.
- Divide between 2 chilled glasses.
*protein powder may be added, if desired.