Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Nutrition Info Per Serving
2 (4 oz) packets instant mashed potatoes
1 (29 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
1/4 cup , plus 2 teaspoons soft butter
2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram (plus extra for garnish)
Salt & pepper to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to packet directions; set aside.
- Whip sweet potatoes with 1/4 cup butter butter smooth and creamy.
- Mix in marjoram and instant mashed potatoes; season with salt & pepper. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining butter and fresh marjoram.