Fried Onions, Potatoes & Sweets
Our Fried Onions, Potatoes & Sweets recipe is a quick and easy, savory side dish perfect for a weeknight meal!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 4 tbs. butter
- 1 small yellow onion; diced
- 6 par-boiled red potatoes; sliced thick
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained and warmed
- 1 tbs. freshly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Melt 4 tbs. butter in a large, heavy skillet. Add onion and sliced red potatoes.
- Fry onion and sliced red potatoes, turning with a spatula frequently. Cook until onion is fragrant and the potatoes are cooked through.
- Stir in Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.