Cranberry Sweet Potato Casserole
Combining two family favorites, sweet potato casserole and cranberries, this casserole is sure to delight.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (14 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (20 oz) cans Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 1-1/2 cups slightly crushed corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread cranberry sauce in the bottom of a 6 cup casserole dish.
- Spoon sweet potato chunks over the top.
- In a small bowl, stir together the corn flake crumbs, melted butter,brown sugar and pumpkin spice. Scatter evenly over the top of the potatoes and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.