Cocoa Dusted Sweet Potato Spice Bars
These 5-ingredient Cocoa Dusted Sweet Potato Spice Bars are easy to prepare and packed full of flavor! Great dessert for fall.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (16.5 oz.) box spice cake mix
- 1/3 cup Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; smashed
- 1 tbs. dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup moist raisins
- cocoa for dusting
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 8 x 6 x 2 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare the spice cake mix according to box directions then whip in sweet potatoes, sour cream and raisins.
- Scoop batter in prepared dish and (with a wet spoon) smooth out top; bake for 30 minutes.
- When completely cool, cut into 12 squares and dust with cocoa powder.