Perfect for the holidays! Switch out a traditional side dish for our yummy YamApple Delight, featuring sweet potatoes, apple pie filling, brown sugar and spices, and mini marshmallows.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1 (21 oz.) can apple pie filling
- 2 tbs. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 355°F.
- Lightly grease a 2-1/2 quart baking dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes (drained), apple pie filling, brown sugar and spices.
- Transfer to the prepared dish and cover the top with mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 40 minutes until marshmallows are golden brown.
*This recipe can be doubled using a 5 quart baking dish.