Yam Cranberry Apple Delight
Perfect for the holidays! Switch out a traditional side dish for our yummy Yam Cranberry Apple Delight, featuring candied sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, thyme and brown sugar.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbs. cranapple juice
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Bruce’s Candied Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crumbled thyme
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place dried cranberries in a small cup and cover with cranapple juice; allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Bruce’s Candied Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, applesauce, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and thyme. Stir in the cranberries along with the juice and transfer to a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Scatter the brown sugar over top of casserole and dot with butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
*Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs, if desired.