Warm Sweet Potato and Cream Cheese Dip
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1 (4 oz) block cream cheese; room temperature
- 1/3 cup whole milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil); minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun spice
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients (with the exception of the spice) together until just mixed (do not whip).
- Transfer to a small ovenproof baking and bake for 20 minutes until warm.
- Sprinkle with spice and serve with crackers of your choice.
Prep: 5 minutes / Bake: 20 minutes