Sweet Potato White Chocolate Truffles
End your perfect, summery day with a sweet treat. Try our Sweet Potato White Chocolate Truffles, made with smooth peanut butter, low sugar apricot jam and a touch of sea salt.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; excess liquid pressed out and any potato fibers removed
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbs. low sugar apricot jam
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
Steps to Prepare
- Place Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in a power blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, apricot jam, vanilla extract and salt; mix until just combined. Transfer to a bowl, cover with tin foil and freeze for 90 minutes (until firm, but still pliable).
- Using a small (1 teaspoon) ice cream scoop, form 14 balls, dipping scoop in water between each truffle ball.
- Place coconut oil and white chips in the microwave and heat 30 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 40 seconds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon and a fork, dip sweet potatoes balls in the chocolate (working quickly as the cold balls with harden the chocolate immediately) and transfer to the parchment lined sheet. Store truffles in the refrigerator.
Note: Almond butter can be used in place of peanut butter, but not cashew butter as it is too soft.