||10 Sweet Potato Tacos
Sweet Potato Tacos with Lime Crema
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (10 pack) hard “Stand & Stuff” taco shells
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 avocados; sliced
- 5 radishes; sliced
- 1 jalapeño; sliced into rings
- dried cilantro or parsley
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Steps to Prepare
- Heat taco shells for 5 minutes in oven at 325 degrees F.
- Warm sweet potatoes in the microwave until hot.
- To assemble tacos, stand them on a work surface and first scatter lettuce on the bottom of shells (this prevents the bottom of taco shell from getting soggy).
- Stuff tacos with sweet potatoes, avocados, radishes and jalapeño then drizzle with lime cream and sprinkle with dried cilantro or parsley.
- To make crema, stir all ingredients in a small bowl until creamy.