Sweet Potato Sandwich with a Twist
Need a last minute, quick and easy idea for dinner, try this delicious Sweet potato Sandwich with a Twist.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 6 Kaiser rolls; split and warmed
- 6 teaspoon butter
- 6 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 6 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 (8 oz can) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes
- 1-3/4 lbs sliced deli turkey; warmed
- chips or crisps for serving
Steps to Prepare
- Spread top rolls with butter, honey mustard and mayonnaise.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Drain and heat sweet potato and spread onto the cranberry sauce.
- Divide the turkey slices and lay on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Serve with chips or crisps of your choice.