Sweet Potato Protein Bowl
For a boost of energy, try our Sweet Potato Protein Bowl that is packed with protein and other food to get you energized!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 2 cups greens dressed with oil and vinegar
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yams in Syrup; drained
- 2 cups prepared Tabbouleh*
- 2 cups cooked black quinoa (or other grain of your choice)
- 2 (5 oz) thin breakfast steaks; fried and sliced
- 1 cup steamed green beans
- 2 hard cooked eggs; halved
- 1 Beefsteak tomato; quartered
- vegetable spice for sprinkling
Steps to Prepare
- Divide the greens between 4 pasta or large salad bowls.
- Divide in equal parts of four, the sweet potatoes, tabbouleh, quinoa, steak and green beans.
- Top with an egg half and a tomato quarter;
- Sprinkle with vegetable seasoning.
*Tabbouleh is a mixture of burger wheat, parsley, chopped tomato and lemon juice. It is found in the deli (prepared salads) section of well stocked grocery stores. You can substitute with any vegetable salad of your choice if unavailable in your area.