Sweet Potato & Ham Soup
Keep away the winter chill, and cozy up to a bowl of our Sweet Potato & Ham Soup! This recipe is packed with vegetables and is a great way to use up leftover ham.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (29 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes with Splenda®; drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- dried parsley
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oil in a large saucepan (or soup pot). Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in chicken broth, Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes with Splenda® and diced tomatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
- Add ham and lemon juice; cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.