Sweet Potato Cornbread
Sour cream and Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes give this Sweet Potato Cornbread recipe a rich and fluffy texture. Great with a hearty chili or soup!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) box honey cornbread mix
- 3/4 cup Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes (drained)
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 metal baking pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together all ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.