Sweet Potato Cake & Pudding Cups
Make Halloween sweeter with our Sweet Potato Cake & Pudding Cups! This recipe is a delicious and unique way to enjoy candy corn.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 8 (4”) ramekins
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box classic yellow cake mix
- 2 tbs. whole milk plain yogurt (not Greek)
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- can of whipped cream topping
- candy corn for decoration
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter according to box directions replacing, 1/2 of the water sweet potato syrup.
- Spray a sheet cake pan with non-stick spray and smooth cake batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to rest 20 minutes then cut 8 circles out of the cake with a 4" diameter drinking glass or biscuit cutter. Carefully transfer cake circles into ramekins; set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes in a small food processor and blend with yogurt until smooth.
- Prepare instant pudding according to box directions then whisk in sweet potatoes. Divide and spoon over cake circles; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with candy corn.