Sweet Potato, Banana & Orange Smoothie
This rich and creamy smoothie recipe is full of vitamin A, vitamin C and potassium. Try adding some freshly grated ginger for a spicy, peppery kick!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1 large, ripe banana; chunked
- 1 (4 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 6 oz. fresh orange juice
- grating of fresh ginger (optional)
Steps to Prepare
- Place all ingredients in a blender or smoothie/drink maker, and process until smooth.
- Divide between 2 glasses and chill for 20 minutes before serving.