Sweet Potato Almond Milkshakes
A yummy summer treat! Our delicious & light Sweet Potato Almond Milkshakes are prepared in five minutes using only six ingredients. #enjoy
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/4 cups sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure almond extract
- whipped cream for serving
- pumpkin pie spice for sprinkling
Steps to Prepare
- Place Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in a power blender and process a few minutes to break up chunks.
- Add ice cream, almond milk and almond extract, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to 4 (8 oz.) chilled glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.