Quick Yams in Apricot-Pineapple Splenda® Glaze
Our Quick Yams in Apricot-Pineapple Splenda® Glaze is full of fruity flavor, and diabetic friendly.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (29 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes with Splenda®; liquid drained
- 2 tbs. sugar free apricot preserves
- 2 tbs. sugar free pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup sugar free pancake syrup
- 4 tbs. butter
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in a 1 quart baking dish sprayed with a little cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix preserves and pancake syrup in small microwave-safe bowl and warm for 30-45 seconds.
- Remove and stir in butter until melted. Pour over yams and bake for 25-30 minutes.