Quick Candied Yams
We've perfected this 4-ingredient holiday side dish! After all, its just not Thanksgiving without the Candied Yams.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained and syrup reserved
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white or brown sugar
- 2/3 cup syrup from can
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in a shallow baking dish; set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar and syrup in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Pour sauce over sweet potatoes, and bake for 20-30 minutes. Sweet potatoes may be sprinkled with nutmeg and/or ground cinnamon before serving.