Pot ‘O Gold Sweet Potato Pudding Cups
Easy dessert perfect for St. Patrick's Day! These Pot ‘O Gold Sweet Potato Pudding Cups are made using only five ingredients and are ready in 25 minutes or less.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (24 count.) box frozen mini puff pastry shells
- 1 (3/4 oz.) box vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup (from a 15 oz. can) pureed Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- white mini sprinkles for decoration
Steps to Prepare
- Bake mini puff pastry shells according to box directions.
- Cook pudding following the directions on the box. Remove from heat and whisk in pureed Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes and green food coloring.
- Divide sweet potato pudding between the 24 mini shells then sprinkle with decoration. Allow to sit for 30 minutes before serving.