Pasta with Sweet Potatoes & Brie
This Pasta with Sweet Potatoes & Brie recipe is creamy and delicious. The kids will fall in love this hidden-veggie pasta dish!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (16 oz.) box pasta (any chunky shape)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 (15 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained and pureed
- 2 tbs. melted butter
- 3/4 cup (low fat) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. soft brie cheese
- 2 oz. (1/3 less fat) Neufchatel cream cheese
- salt free seasoning for sprinkling
Steps to Prepare
- Cook pasta according to box directions in a large pasta pot.
- Drain and stir in olive oil to keep from clumping; set aside.
- Transfer Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, melted butter and evaporated milk to a medium saucepan. Bring to a slight simmer then add all three cheeses.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-low heat until cheese has melted.
- Pour over the pasta and mix well to incorporate.
- Before serving, sprinkle with salt-free seasoning.