Marshmallow & Cornflake Sweet Potato Casserole
Sweeten your holiday tradition with this Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe. Crafted by our own chef, this casserole is sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving or Holiday dinner.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 tablespoons melted (salted) butter; divided
- 2 whole eggs, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple (optional)
- 1 cup crushed corn flake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the sweet potatoes with 1/4 cup butter and eggs & egg yolk until smooth and creamy. Add the pineapple, if using, then transfer mixture into a 6 cup casserole dish.
- Stir together the corn flake crumbs with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and brown sugar, Alternating in rows, spoon the corn flake crumbs across the top of casserole at a diagonal followed by a row of marshmallows.
- Repeat until you have 5 rows of the corn flakes and 4 rows of the marshmallows.
- Bake for 30 minutes until marshmallows have turned golden brown.