Maple-Sweet Potato Meringue Tartlets
Need a quick snack the entire family will love? Try these delicious little Maple-Sweet Potato Meringue Tartlets!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (12 count) frozen mini tart shells; defrosted
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup; drained
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 count) mini tart shells
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tarter
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the Tartlet shells onto the cooking sheet.
- Place sweet potatoes in a bowl and smash with the tines of a fork.
- Stir in the maple syrup and spice then heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Fill the shells (about 2 tsp in each shell); set aside.
- Whip the egg whites with the cream of tarter until glossy and fluffy.
- Top sweet potato Tartlets with a generous dollop of egg white.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes until egg white has turned light golden brown.