Hot Sweet Potato Apple Cider
Warm up with this delicious Hot Sweet Potato Apple Cider drink. This is a perfect drink for those chilly fall and winter months or just curled up next to the fire watching the snowfall.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 6 cups unfiltered Apple Cider
- ¼ cup syrup from Bruce’s Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup (double strained)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice from 2 (room temp) tangerines
- Extra wedges for garnish; optional
Steps to Prepare
- Simmer the apple cider, sweet potato syrup and cinnamon stick in a saucepan until bubbles appear around the side of the pan (do not boil).
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon stick and stir in the tangerine juice.
- Divide among 4 heated cups and garnish with a tangerine wedge.