Grave Diggers Revenge
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 6 ounces cold Tangerine Juice
- 4 ounces Bourbon
- 2 ounces syrup from Bruce’s Yam Cut sweet potatoes
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- Few dashes orange bitters
- Luxardo cherries; garnish
- Fresh tangerine slices; garnish
Steps to Prepare
- In a cocktail pitcher, stir together the cold tangerine juice, bourbon, sweet potto syrup and Cointreau.
- Fill 2 large rock glasses with ice cubes and shake a few drops of bitters on ice.
- Divide bourbon mixture between the glasses and garnish with cherries and tangerine slice, if desired