Creamy Double Potato Casserole
Creamy Double Potato Casserole is a deliciously cheesy side dish that pairs perfectly with beef, chicken or turkey!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz.) can Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 2 whole eggs (room temp)
- 1 stick butter; melted
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Alfredo Pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (30 oz.) bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Steps to Prepare
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the Bruce’s Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, eggs, melted butter, milk, pasta sauce and parsley.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add hash brown potatoes; mix well.
- Pour into an 11 x 9 glass baking dish.
- Bake 50 minutes then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh pepper.
- Bake an additional 10-20 minutes or until casserole is golden brown.