Chilled Sweet Potato Fettuccine
This Chilled Sweet Potato Fettuccine dish will make you feel like you've traveled to Italy.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (16 oz) box Fettuccine pasta
- 1 (6 oz) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (15 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained and diced
- 1/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- freshly chopped Italian parsley
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Steps to Prepare
- Boil pasta according to box directions; drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Italian dressing, sweet potatoes and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving, toss well and sprinkle with parsley and cheese.