Caramelized Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 1 (40 oz) can Bruce’s Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes; drained
- 1/4 cup soft (room temperature) salted butter
- 2 whole eggs, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple rings in pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Steps to Prepare
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the sweet potatoes with butter, eggs & egg yolk until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture into a 6 cup casserole dish and top with pineapple rings.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 30 minutes until the pineapple has caramelized.