Bruce's Hot Chocolate
Don't throw out that syrup in your can of Bruce's Yams! Take that excess syrup and cozy on up to the fire with some of our Hot Chocolate!
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- 4 cups of whole milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup (or more if you like it really chocolaty)
- 1/4 cup syrup from a 15 oz can Bruce's Yams
- 1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- (optional) whipped cream and marshmallow for serving
Steps to Prepare
- In a medium saucepan, slowly heat the milk (do not allow to boil).
- Stir in chocolate syrup and the sweet potato syrup.
- Cook on low for a couple of minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Divide between two warmed mugs and top with whipped cream & marshmallows